LunaCol is the most important supplement product that has ever been created by Colway and the first of its kind worldwide.
IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER
What is LunaCol and what makes this product so special?
LunaCol contains three, extraordinarily important substances in prophylaxis that supplement our diet with elements essential for our immune system.
LunaCol is a product of polish biotechnological thought. Lysozyme and beta-d-glucans are well documented in scientific literature, including research that describes their properties reaching far beyond their nutritional values.
Beta-D-Glucans – (beta 1,3/1,6 D-glucans) are the sole active ingredient in yeast. It is derived from the cell walls of baker’s yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae). Beta glucans are known by immunologists for their amazing immune enhancing properties. They fully activate macrophages in the body which are one of the primary defenses of the immune system. Macrophages trap and consume foreign invaders such as bacteria, viruses and parasites.
Beta-D-Glucans effect on cancer is very interesting, because they have been clinically shown to prevent metastasis in a variety of 3 ways:
- Cytotoxicity – By stimulating white blood cells (macrophages & natural killer cells) to stop tumor growth.
- Anti-angiogenesis – Preventing cancer cells from developing the network of blood vessels that is required to feed tumors.
- Treatment Restoration – Reversing the damage done by chemo and radiation therapies, glucans restore bone marrow injury by stimulating red blood cell production.
Lysozyme (also called muramidase) – a highly stable cationic protein and the slowest-acting of the known enzymes, but highly potent. It was first described by Alexander Fleming, who considered his greatest discovery not penicillin, but lysozyme. It is an antimicrobial enzyme produced by ani-mals that forms part of the innate immune system. Since lysozyme is a natural form of protection from Gram-positive pathogens like Bacillus and Streptococcus, it plays an important role in immunology of infants in breastfeeding.
Our bodies skin is a protective barrier due to its dryness and acidity, but the conjunctiva (membrane covering the eye) is, instead, protected by secreted enzymes, mainly lysozyme and defensin. However, when these protective barriers fail, conjunctivitis results.
Infection management – Lysozyme may attack polysaccharides in the cell walls of many bacteria. It is most effective against gram-positive bacteria such as Streptococci and Staphylococci species. Lysozyme may also help other types of infection by gram-positive bacteria like in the course of Conjunctivitis.
Wound repair support – Lysozyme may support phagocytosis which can aid in wound repair. It may also help with other necrotic and degenerative processes.
Bladder health support – Often combined with standard antibiotic therapy to manage coli-form infections of the bladder.
Inflammation management – Lysozyme can neutralize some acidic compounds that are released by inflammatory processes.
Lunasin – is a natural protein, found in soy, barley, and rye. Discovered in 1996 by Dr. Alfredo Galvez (USA) , is an unusual protein that does not undergo degradation in the digestion system. It’s so far the first and the only yet discovered epigenetic foodstuff, which is a great hope for humanity and a breakthrough in many medical fields.
Bioactive peptides are small protein fragments derived from enzymatic hydrolysis of food proteins, fermentation with proteolytic starter cultures, and gastro-intestinal digestion. These peptides have positive impacts on a number of physiological functions in living beings. Lunasin, a soy-derived bioactive peptide, is one of the most promising among them. Lunasin encoded within 2S albumin (GM2S-1) gene, identified as a novel peptide extracted from soybean seed. It is composed of 43 amino acid residues with a molecular weight of 5.5 kDa.
Extensive scientific studies have shown that lunasin have important health benefits that include anti-aging, antioxidative, anticancerous properties (and , ), fighting leukemia and blocking the inflammation that accompanies such chronic health conditions as diabetes, heart disease and stroke. Could also play a vital role in the regulating of cholesterol biosynthesis in the body. Its high bioavailability and heat stable nature allow its potential use as a dietary supplement.
Lunasin in no way interferes with either traditional treatments or even disease diagnosis.
In 2017 a study stated that “The soy-derived peptide Lunasin inhibits invasive potential of melanoma initiating cells” and concluded that “Our studies suggest that Lunasin represents a unique anticancer agent that could be developed to help prevent metastasis and patient relapse by reducing the activity of CICs which are known to be resistant to current chemotherapies.”
All our supplements are produced using the technology and quality required for medicine and EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), standards.
Who should supplement their diet with LunaCol?
- People with impaired immunity.
- People who are exposed to radiation from external sources such as UV or electromagnetic fields.
- People under physical or emotional stress.
- Athletes and those who work out extensively.
- People with high risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Every person who wants to protect and boost their immune system.
- Couples planning a child.
- People with age related brain diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s)
Note: As there have not been studies conducted on pregnant women, this product should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without first consulting a doctor. Patients with hypersensitivity should not use the product. The dietary supplement should not be used after the best before date. This product is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balance diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for maintaining a good health.
- Antioxidative properties
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of cancer preventive peptide lunasin in RAW 264.7 macrophages
- Antioxidant activity and protective effects of peptide lunasin against oxidative stress in intestinal Caco-2 cells.
- Food-Derived Bioactive Peptides on Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Anticancerous properties
- Lunasin suppresses the migration and invasion of breast cancer cells
- Lunasin, a New Breast Cancer Chemopreventive Seed Peptide
- Soy peptide lunasin has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory properties
- The soy-derived peptide Lunasin inhibits invasive potential of melanoma initiating cells
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Reducing LDL cholesterol and risk of cardiovascular disease
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Cholesterol and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Innate immune system
- Inflammation management
- Infection management
- Bladder health support
- Support for wound repair
- Boosts heart health
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Health Benefits in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- Stimulates immune system
- B-Glucan in children: effects on innate immunity
- Beta glucans are used to boost the immune system,
- To lower total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol,
- To improve liver function
- To activate white blood cells, which in turn can recognize and kill tumor cells
- Breast cancer and undergoing chemotherapy
- Immunostimulant and adjuvant therapy
- To improve recovery from respiratory infections
- To improve recovery from allergic rhinitis
- Allergy symptoms
- In the treatment and prevention of allergic diseases
- To stimulate physical endurance in children with respiratory problems
- To enhance macrophage function in trauma patients
- Helps in fibromyalgia
- Helps in Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment of arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Viral infections (HPV, HIV/AIDS, and others)
- Effective at healing skin conditions (bedsores, dermatitis, diabetic ulcers, eczema, wounds, radiation burns)
- Improvement of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Anti‐wrinkle therapy
- Anti-Aging and Photoprotecting Effects
- Ear infections
- Beta-glucan supplement reduces upper respiratory symptoms and improves mood state in stressed women
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Mood State in Marathon Athletes