In order to provide additional synergy in combination with atelocollagen, CELLULAR ATELO WATER is enriched with natural vitamin C, superoxide dismutase*, atelocollagen, tropocollagen and procollagen I. The synergetic mechanism consists in taking advantage of atelocollagen properties in order for the cellular water (and its ingredients) to bond deeply in the skin.
Additionally, Cellular Atelowater contains luminising vitamin C – SUPEROX-C™– extract from the Australian Kakadu plum, which is the richest plant source of vitamin C and polyphenols in the world. This botanical ingredient supplies antioxidants, which is indispensable in the fight with skin ageing. It also works as an anti-radical. It stimulates pro-collagen I and the synthesis of hyaluronic acid; smoothing wrinkles, and fading facial discolouration. Kakadu plum extract dramatically increases the absorption properties of vitamin C.
The mist, when sprayed on the skin, will deeply moisturise it and evoke a pleasant feeling of freshness and relaxation. Your skin will be ideally prepared for additionally care with Colway products.
Most important ingredients:
Minerals, trace elements, kakadu plum, atelocollagen, tropocollagen, Pro-collagen-1, superoxide dismutase
- lightening (reduces signs of fatigue)
- fighting anti oxidative stress
- supporting the fight against signs of skin aging
- for every type of skin and for all genders
- especially recommended for use in combination with PLATINUM collagen gel
- Topical ascorbic acid on photoaged skin. Clinical, topographical and ultrastructural evaluation: double-blind study vs. placebo
- Topically Applied Vitamin C Enhances the mRNA Level of Collagens I and III, Their Processing Enzymes and Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinase1 in the Human Dermis1
*Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme, that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which might prevent damage to tissues. It is being researched to see if it can help conditions where oxygen molecules are believed to play a role in disease