Atelocollagen is a major animal protein that is used as a highly biocompatible biomaterial. To date, atelocollagen has been used as an effective drug delivery technology to sustain the release of antitumor proteins and to enhance the antitumor activity of oligonucleotides in in vivo models. However, the biological effects of this technology are not fully understood yet.
Collagen is a major connective tissue protein that plays an important role in the extracellular matrix in animals. As such, collagen possesses good biocompatibility with animal body tissues [link]. Atelocollagen is a type of soluble collagen produced from tropocollagen, the collagen molecule that makes up collagen fibrils, via the elimination of the telopeptide moieties, which are considered to account for most of collagen’s antigenicity [link1, link2]. Thus, atelocollagen is considered to have little immunogenicity, which makes it a safe biomaterial [link]. In fact, it is widely used for implantable medical and plastic surgical products [link]. Atelocollagen is also used as a drug delivery carrier.
For adults users only. Every skin type. Particularly recommended when caring for facial, neck and cleavage skin with first wrinkles and signs of fatigue and ageing, for skin characterized by uneven tone. Perfect as make-up base.
- replenishing (renewing and smoothing out the epidermis)
- moisturizing ( forms a membrane on skin, preventing water loss)
- preventing loss of skin elasticity
- protecting from stress oxidative stress
- stimulating (for fibroblasts in producing collagen)
- lightening and evening out skin tone balance
- stimulating the skin cleansing process (gold acting in synergy with collagen peptides according to the ionic pump principle: speeding up migration of active ingredients and microelement exchange while stimulating the cleansing process)
- Collagen Amino Acids
- Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide
- Lactic Acid
- Sericin (liquid silk)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
The product contains native fish proteins. Paraben, silicone and emulsion FREE. Store at room temperature, in a dry place away from the sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.