Vitamin C is the most important of the vitamins taken in our food, because of its role in the formation of bio-collagen. Man is one of the few mammals on the planet, whose body does not produce vitamin C in the liver. An extreme example of the consequences of its deficiency is scurvy, a disease resulting in stopping the processes of collagen genesis. A number of adverse factors of civilization as well as stress cause the increase in the demand for this substance.
Organic Vitamin C with collagen supplement provides the body with natural vitamin C, which:
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- stimulates collagen genesis processes in order to ensure the proper functioning of capillaries, skin, gums and teeth as well as bones and cartilages
- contributes to the maintenance of appropriate energy metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps maintain appropriate psychological functions
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to proper and faster surgical wound healing
Rosehip (Rosa Canina L.)
Rosehip contains some of the highest amount of Vitamin C available in any plant, between 400 and 2000mg per 100g. That provides 710% of one’s daily value (DV). This is about 20 times higher than what an orange, lemon or lime can provide. Rosehip contains Vitamin C with the highest bioavailability. Bioavailability is defined as “the amount of (a given nutrient) in food, medications, and supplements that are absorbed in the intestines and ultimately available for biological activity in your cells and tissues.” Bioavailability has also been referred to as one of the least appreciated and understood factors of nutritional health as it pertains to longevity, morbidity, and overall quality of life.
More than 130 organic compounds can be identified in Rose
hip fruit. They are rich in carotenoids (such as beta-carotene, lycopene, xanthophylls) and flavonoids (astragalin, isoquercetin and tyliroside) as well as proanthocyanidins. They contain vitamins B1, B2, B3, (PP), A, E and K. The fruit of Rosehip are also a source of minerals, both macroelements – including phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium – as well as microelements: iron, copper, manganese and zinc. A study of a rosehip preparation for treating rheumatoid arthritis concluded that there was a benefit, apparently due to both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. Taking before a C-section helps to reduce pain and the need for pain medications after surgery. Rosehip also contains the essential nutrient lycopene, which has an effect on reducing cancer in humans.
Lyophilized collagen hydrate type I (300Da) . We get it from fish skins. In one sachet there is 1000g of powder, which contains all the building blocks of collagen (99% NNU-net nitrogen utilization). However, with regular body supplementation, it is a sufficient dose to supplement the emerging collagen deficiencies, to stimulate cell rebuilding processes and to stimulate the collagenogenesis process. It also means we obtain two extremely essential amino acids: hydroxylysine and hydroxyproline, which we can not obtain from any food. They are formed only by collagenogenesis and only in the processes of vertebrate metabolism. Collagen in our supplement is almost 100% anabolic, which means that it is not “used up” e.g. in energy or excreted. It completely serves the building of new cells. Its assimilability is so perfect that one does not even need enzymatic digestive processes. It is also directly absorbed from the intestine.
Recommended Daily Intake: Take half of the packet (one flat teaspoon) at the most distant time from a meal containing fruit, vegetables or other sources of natural vitamin C. Dissolve the preparation in a glass of water or juice – drink twice a day
- For adult use only. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use after the best before date. The best before date is printed on the side of the package. Do not use it if you have a predisposition to form kidney stones or you are suffering from kidney stones.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is recommended.
- Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature, out of sunlight. Keep the product sealed in its original container. Keep out of reach of small children.
DISCLAIMER: Supplements are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure diseases.