Direction to use: apply onto damped skin 1-2 pumps twice a day or re professional advise
Due to its biological activity, store collagen gel in original packaging, away from direct sun and in temperature 5-26Celsius
Recommendation for Appearance Medicine & Plastic Surgery Clinics
• pre procedure, to strengthen the skin structure and deliver essential peptides
• post procedure, to cool down skin and deliver essential peptides helping in regeneration, rebuilding, regrowing etc.
• avoiding scarring. Softens and smooths scars
• very effective in revitalizing treatment of mature skin, for non-invasive face lifting, before and after plastic surgery, after microdermabrasion
• supports the treatment of thermal burns, sunburns, chemical burns, wound healing etc…
• support for the treatment of early detected melanoma
• helps recover skin immune system
• antiseptic properties
Recommendation for Beauty Clinics.
Collagen Gel is perfect to enhance benefits of: (CIT) Collagen Induction Therapy, Dermapen Skin Needling & DermaFrac, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Botox, fillers, microdermabrasion, needling, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), laser, HIFU (High Intensity Focus Ultrasound), Oxygen Treatment, Photodynamic Therapy, Bio Energy Lift & Rejuvenation. To use in whole skin conditions and main skin concerns including acne and problematic skins, hyper-pigmented skins, environmental & sun damaged, ageing skin, fine lines, wrinkle, skin irritations, scars, wound healing, eczema etc…
Recommendation for home use.
Platinum Natural Collagen is recommended for face, neckline care and delicate parts of the body.
- supports revitalizing treatment for the mature complexion
- avoiding stretch mark (e.g. during pregnancy) & after surgical removing stretch marks
- avoiding skin sagging
- provides non-invasive face lifting and regenerates skin after plastic surgery procedures, dermabrasion, etc.
- strengthening of flabby skin (also on the thighs, buttocks, breasts)
- regular use slows the skin ageing process and smooths minor wrinkles
- covers epidermis with a water retaining film and improves skin elasticity and softness
- helps in the treatment of dermatitis, skin irritations aids in psoriasis and eczemas treatments
- effective support for juvenile acne and rosacea treatment
- supports skin allergy treatments
- strongly affective support of the treatment of sunburns, thermal burns, chemical burns and wounds, first signs of bedsores as well
- avoiding skin scarring
- softens and smooths old scars & keloids
- controls sebum, ideal as a moisturiser for oily skin
- firms breasts
- improves condition of dilated capillary vessels and spider veins
- support for the treatment of early detected melanoma, by lowering skin pH
- helps recover skin immune system
- antiseptic properties
- smooths blackheads
- for all skin types, genders and age
- regeneration of hair and nails
- lactic Acid (pH 3.7)
- caprylyl Glycol*
*Caprylyl glycol is an alcohol derived from caprylic acid, which is naturally found in coconut oil.
ATTENTION: Keep away from direct sun exposure and in temp. between 5-26Celsius