THE POWER OF NATURE
It is Astaxanthin which dyes the flesh of salmon and numerous shellfish that consume it as a seaweed and algae, among others: Haematococcus Pluvialis, from which it is extracted by renowned Swedish producer.
Axanta contains Astaxanthin, a specific natural carotenoid which is present in plants and animals.Considered to be unique and exceptionally healthy nourishment. Axanta is a part of our supplementation programme.
Note: As there have not been studies conducted on pregnant women, this product should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without first consulting a doctor. Patients with hypersensitivity should not use the product. The dietary supplement should not be used after the best before date.
AXANTA is produced with the technology and quality required for medicine.
Properties of selected ingredients:
- Astaxanthin is 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C
- Astaxanthin is a substance particularly desired by dietary supplements consumers.
- Product containing astaxanthin have been composed only by its world leading manufacturers.
- Axanta also contains standardised 95% Piperine extract of black pepper which aids digestion, immunological system, respiratory tracts functioning and cleaning of the liver, whole surface of your skin as well as genitals and blood circulation.
- It has got reproductive functions for the male and female reproductive system, and it vitalises nervous system too.
- Astaxanthin assists fertility [link1], [link2] and [link3]
- The composition of Axanta includes a complete set of vitamins B, recommended to people with the deficiency.
- Astaxanthin has got protective effects on oxidative stress in healthy smokers [link]
- Recommended to animals (e.g. dogs), to help them overcome illness, stay healthy and live longer.
- Astaxanthin protects cells against ultraviolet radiation[link1], [link2]
- Astaxanthin as a Potential Neuroprotective Agent for Neurological Diseases[link]
- Neuroprotective Role of Astaxanthin [link]
- Neutralising free radicals in energy producing mitochondrial cells
- Decreasing oxidative damage to your cell membranes and DNA
- Reducing pain and muscle inflammation [link]
- Reduces production and storage of lactic acid which reduces muscle soreness and recovery time
- Improving visual acuity
- Boost muscle performance [link]
- Improving endurance and cycling time trial performance [link]
- Stress Management Support
- Weight Management Support
- Increase bioavailability and enhance the assimilation of amino acids.
Cancer and tumour prevention:
- Preventing cancerous growth in cells that evade immune detection by reducing inflammatory changes
- Preventing cancer[link] developing by protecting DNA from oxidative damage
- Blocking cell replication of tumours in their growth phase by stopping the cancer cells reproductive cycle
- Helps protect the skin against UV radiation from sunlight[link] and reduces the risk of skin cancer
- Effective Inhibition of Skin Cancer, Tyrosinase, and Antioxidative Properties by Astaxanthin[link]
- Astaxanthin has radioprotective properties against cobalt-60 gamma radiation induced oxidative stress and DNA damage.[link]
- Tennis Elbow[link]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis[link]
- Carpal tunnel syndrome[link]
- Post-exercise joint soreness